суббота, 7 октября 2017 г.

Tropical Birthday card

Hello there, crafty friends!
It's been awile since I posted my last video tutorial and I don't why I stopped filming, maybe too many things to do and I just got tired of all that stuff. But now I decided to revive the channel, I hope it will last longer than before )) And today I'm glad to share with you Tropical Birthday card. I filmed it awile ago and the material was waiting for the moment to see the light :) So here it is :)




I think of this card more as a masculine variant. Even though it's quite bright against the black background, it's mole like restrained with embellishments.


Materials used:
- White cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp - Green Apple Premium dye ink
- So Suzy Ink Bites - Mermaid Mist ink
- Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio
- Lesia Zgharda stamp - FL188 (monstera leaf)
- Lesia Zgharda stamp - FL191 ( palm leaf)
- Lesia Zgharda stamp - TA135 (sentiment)
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
- Enamel dots



Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you got inspired if you did, like it and subscribe :)
Have a lovely day!
~Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий